torstai 15. toukokuuta 2014

More USMC Fireteams

Finished up another two fireteams of USMC from Empress. Only two more to go and then to some other Modern subjects. I've run out of bases so I can't get started on more infantry yet, but I guess I can start to paint the first M-ATV next.

I have a tutorial on painting the uniforms coming up soon. I just have to finalize the text and should have it up at latest tomorrow.

I also got some new basing materials mainly in the form of Army Painter 'Poison Ivy' and some MiniNatur tufts. Especially the poison ivy seems to work quite nicely as small bushes.

5 kommenttia:

  1. They're looking splendid! The camo is spot on.

  2. Great brushwork on these guys. I tried to do cammo recently on a 54mm figure and botched it to badly I had to strip the paint and start over.

    1. Thanks Anne! 54mm starts to be a bit unforgiving already as it's large enough for the pattern to really show. Would be nice to see how it turned out in the end.

  3. Nice work. You've got a very consistent look across all the figures with the camo, which is hard to do.