Pages

maanantai 24. joulukuuta 2012

German Grenadiers

I got my last exam at the University done and had some time to work on my first unit for the Analogue Hobbies painting competition. A platoon of of German Grenadiers for Flames of War and a company command base with an attached Panzerschreck team. Got me the lead for a few hours at least :)

First unit of 15mm I've ever painted. Quite fast to do with just drybrushing the uniform over black undercoat and then blocking out the colors before a wash. I'm quite pleased with the results. Less than 5 hours of painting and basing to get some units that look good enough for a gaming table.

Company HQ with Panzerschreck team
Grenadier Platoon with 3 squads and HQ with Panzerfausts


The glue I used for basing is still a bit wet and shows through as I was in a hurry to get pics for the painting challenge.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti