Next up is a small recon platoon for the 101st. The armoured jeeps aren't exactly historical for them, but the kit isn't really designed to be built without the armour plates so I decided to use them. Plus it made the whole thing faster to paint :)
Simple paint job with a green basecoat with an airbrush followed by dark yellow highlights on the top parts of the armour plates. After that just a simple job of adding edge highlights and painting the crew. I didn't have any American decals available. Might add them at some point in the future when I manage to procure some.
I've now finished most of the bases on the brits and undercoated some of them so I'll try to get some of them painted up next.