I also finally continued my Greek project by finishing minis that I had started last August. They had seriously gotten sidetracked by pretty much everything else so now that we have a Hail Caesar game coming up on Wednesday I promised to finish them up for that. Previously I had gotten the cloth and skin areas painted along with the shields. So after some frenzied painting and decaling on sunday I now have 30 more or less finished Hoplites to join their already finished brethren.They are still lacking Army Painter shade, but that's a quick job after the main painting rush. Painting all the leather, wood, hair and metal onto 30 guys at one go was a bit harsh, but I guess I've never gotten anything finished this fast. Shows in the quality as these are probably some of the worst I've painted since I got back into the hobby, but still good enough for gaming. But I guess I should put a bit less effort onto some of the mass armies anyways.
On the background the Yanks have gotten the first few layers of colour. Uniforms and skin are done and next up are all the horses and the equipment for the soldiers.