As my Ottoman's are still waiting to be published I have a filler post coming along :)
Just narrowly missed the podium in the last Fortnight Challenge ending fourth. Have to step up the game a bit for the next ones to grab the glory :)
I didn't feel like painting after I was finished with applying shade onto all of the hoplites so I dug out a few boxes of FoW US Paras, cleaned them up and stuck them onto their bases along with some scenic additions. I don't think I'm going to paint them for the Challenge. Just going to base them and give them a black basecoat so I'll have my whole army based and with at least a basecoat done so I can get in a few games.
The main task of the evening was playing with greenstuff though. I've now gotten my casualty figure mostly finished, with only the head and some minor details missing. But the main hero of the day was Danny the Dino. 2 euros from some cheap trinket shop and as my better half would say a great price-per-happiness ratio :) A bit of green stuff to fill all the gaps and a new paint coat should make him ready to go after any daring adventurers in our Steampunk games. ROOOAR