sunnuntai 2. helmikuuta 2014

Challenge progress

A quick update on all things hobby like. I finished up my Poilu a couple of days ago and should have it up here when the Challenge entries go up on Curt's blog. Otherwise I haven't been very active with painting the last couple of days. Even though I didn't feel like painting yesterday due to recovering from Friday I did manage to get some sculpting and converting work done to get ready for the next few Fortnight Challenges.

For the casualty entry I'm continuing my Ensign Kennedy project that was forgotten in my bitz box last spring. Last time he only really had the basic shape fleshed out so now I continued by finishing the jacket and his legs. I also added an arm for him and hands for the Sergeant. I still need to sand down some details and sculpt the young Ensigns sash and modify some bare head to look like his hair is dangling down.

For my "favorite character" I'm gonna go with a Nurgle Daemon Prince. He is converted from bitz off the Plague Drones and Daemon Prince kits. I'm still trying to figure out if I should use the fly head from a spawn box or one of the Daemon Prince heads with this guy. Using the fly head would be easier as I don't really need to sculpt a neck for him, but we'll see how I feel when I'm finishing him up :)

I also fixed a couple of NCO's arms for the Winter War project. Their arms come separate and really need some filling to get them looking natural. And on the background you can see the Turks going along. Blockpainted the basic uniform colors and all the metal parts. Next up painting all details.



2 kommenttia:

  1. That's going to be some nice stuff. Especially looking forward to the Turks.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! Trying to get them finished in the beginning of next week

      Poista